Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic Speech for.... I don't know.
(12-09-2021, 09:45 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 08:33 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Thanks, please read my reply above.  I find it difficult to put this into perspective.   Perhaps when this is all over I can write better.  P.S  In the interim I have to travel 3.5 hrs north to the Queensland border to receive my treatment and surgery and keep my job going in between.

Not looking for sympathy just understanding.

All the best,

Bally:)

I understand your reasoning, given the political climate over there. I also, to a lesser extent, understand the reasoning of most of my family who have gotten the jab - most of them did it to keep their jobs. Now most of the "mandates" that forced them into the jab are being struck down, but in the moment, they felt as if it was what they had to do, so I understand that.

In the final analysis, we are all grown ass adults, and will all do what we think best for ourselves and our families in the moment, and there is no blame or fault attached to that. Take it, don't take it - doesn't matter. it is none of our places to make that decision for anyone else. They will do what they need to do for their own circumstances.

My next younger sister, for example, was forced into it, and none too happy about that. She still does contract work for the federal government, and got caught in that mandate. Now, after she got jabbed, the courts have stricken that mandate down, and again she is rather incensed about it - it was only in place long enough to force her into the jab. My youngest sister, the nurse, got caught in the "health care worker mandate", even though she had already had the covids. She's none too happy about that, either. The doctor who jabbed her actually told her "you know your natural immunity is about 18% more effective than this vaccine, right?" and all she could say was "I know, but, mandate".

My mom and her husband both got the jab in their 80's, both of them also after having had the covid - her to maintain her job, him to support her. Both have had nothing but trouble out of the jab. He was actually hospitalized afterwards with blood clots inimical to his pre-existent heart condition. It damn near killed him, but he's soldiering onwards. The only reason he survived is because of that heart condition - they monitor him more closely for such heart-related problems than they do, for instance, 18 year old athletes.

My middle sister, I dunno. She has probably had the jab, being a Leftist and all, but may not have because she has some peculiar auto-immune conditions that may advise against it, so I don't know if she has or not. I've not pried, and she's not told, and that's really the way it should be regarding medical stuff. None of my business.

My older brother is a lot like me, but meaner. I'm reasonably certain he will not get the jab either, and will likely leave bodies laying if anyone tries to force it on him. His route through life dragged him through the US Marine Corps, and you know those boys are pretty good shots, and pretty grouchy in their old age.

But in the end, we all do what we feel the need to do, for whatever reason. You had your reasons for getting it, and I cannot fault them - they were YOUR reasons, factoring into YOUR decision, not mine, none of my business. Likewise, my decision has been against getting the vax to the point that if they try, I am quite sure there will be broken bones and bite marks involved before they git 'er done. I have my own reasons f
[quote pid='74015' dateline='1639082716']
 0-//;0p00or that, and I would hope folks could accept my decision as mine as well as I can accept that their decision is theirs.

[/quote]
Then why am I getting these questions and emoji doubts.  I'm sure I explained it another thread.  I didn't expect this.  Let me put it simply in point form.

1/.  To take my son south to save his life initially happened in the cusp of a state state statute change.  I am not in control of that.  The people in their electorate decided it.   No so in my electorate.

2/.  To have my son treated I was required to drive south.  To obtain accommodation for him and my wife they were required by the law there and me too, to enter and stay in accommodation.

3/. We complied "TO SAVE MY SON'S LIFE AT THE BEST MELONOMA CLINIC IN THE COUNTRY IF NOT THE WORLD"

4/.  I couldn't care less in my shire where it is not required.  We are never required to vaccinate. 
but there, down south,,,, pause and think, it was required, vax, to stay there and enter accommodation, shops etc.  My wife and son couldn't give a rats arse about vaccination.  But, pause and think happies, If,,,I and true love...didn't...vaccinate....my son...will...die...early. 

5/.  You guys, what in the flamin hell to question my needs to save my son's life and put those thoughtful and disconcerting emoji's in the narrative.  Same goes for true love. If I have to jump through hoops to save him I will......  

6/.  I have tumors, need surgery next week, and if I am required to have the necessary requirements I will.  I want my son to outlive me and be happy in the mind I have done everything to accomplish that and ensure True Love and he is comfortable.  If that causes doubt amongst you lot then I will apologise now.  I'm sorry I cannot synchronize words here on Rogue to ensure my sincerity.

My goodness.  All I did was get vaccinated.  Someone else put a doubting/thinking emoji up.  That will make me smile. 

Kind regards,

Bally

Messages In This Thread
Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by ABNARTY - 12-09-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Bally002 - 12-10-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 07:42 PM