Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inverters Of Truth
Something i been pondering lately, and now i guess i am enough sure to write about it in RN . This may be too difficult to explain / write....but i will give it a try anyway tinybighuh Not that i would be 100% sure about this , but close enought still .

It seems to me like our true reality has been hijacked . It has been re-modelled , inverted, distorted to greate other reality/perception . This is done to humans by entity that some call Archons.

If we look our World , we can see that allmost everything is screwed and something inside us tell that this should not be like this. The Archons need also energy to live, they need human negative emotions, like fear . Everything is backwards.

This quite agressive human perception modelling start when everyone is born. We are not guided enough if at all to see our own real reality/World, but are pulled straight to parallel reality which is fake and lie . Everyone is observer and look as perceiver, it is a perception .

I happen to read article also about the possibility of human consciousness creating reality , Quantum decoherence . This was not about Archons thought, but in some sense i wanted to add
it here, as it talks also about our perception, that being observer or listen/see what others have observed can possible create things. this also is not so easy to read tinybigeyes  , heck i am not sure do i understand it ...

Is human consciousness creating reality?

To make things easyer for everyone, i just add article link about the Archons ,which tell`s much more in greater details . For me , it seems something which is connecting the dots , why our World is this screwed ,evil place .

The Archon Theory

I think , the Archons as great manipulators have their own part on this covid plandemic show , they have succeed to greate powerfull illusion , as like sorcerer would do , to make people live in fear etc . We could maybe use expression demonic possession also, because that`s what it is ?  Or some might call it the matrix ? we are dealing with information , but who actually give all the information, and can validate it being ok .

Everything good / real is inverted to opposite . It has almost become like law of physics, modus operandi of how this World ,realm operates......but it is not our real World / reality , it`s been
just distorted by purpose and evil motive . 

This clown World is fake , our perception is being hacked . What all we really know ? i mean seems like we have learned all this from other humans, from their observations, but what if the observers were hacked also ? They write books, write history , etc etc...

This is like computer virus getting inside to someones PC without anyone notice it , and eventually it will destroy whole OS and make files /programs run very poorly. The Archons could do the same , running the whole OS as they like on to their own purposes/agenda .

I dont know how everyone is seeing this World, but i seriously feel there is something fishy here . It`s like Neo starting to think that there's something wrong with the world

This realm should not be as....open air mental institution, so what`s really going on ? tinybigeyes

Messages In This Thread
Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-04-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Ninurta - 12-04-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-04-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-05-2021, 03:16 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-05-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by F2d5thCav - 12-05-2021, 08:45 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-05-2021, 09:02 AM