Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Velociraptor on a security camera?
(11-27-2021, 11:24 AM)gordi Wrote: Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but....
Could it be something like this (prank suit)?

That was some funny stuff right there!

I think it was too small to be a person. maybe why the lady called it a "baby dinosaur". But most folks, when you say "velociraptor" think of the raptors in Jurassic Park. As it turned out, those big raptors were invented for the movie, and it was about a year later when "Utahraptor" was found that was the size of the movie raptors. Most velociraptors, like Deinonychus, were smaller critters, maybe 3 feet long head to tail, total. But so are some birds...

A thought just struck me - turkeys, Wild turkeys run like that, and have the proper tail, too. Might it have been a wild turkey? Do they have those in Florida? I've seen them here, and now gotta wonder.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Ninurta - 11-26-2021, 02:31 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by gordi - 11-27-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by gordi - 11-27-2021, 11:24 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Ninurta - 11-27-2021, 11:40 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Kenzo - 11-27-2021, 04:21 PM