Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Velociraptor on a security camera?
(11-26-2021, 06:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 02:53 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 02:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Last April, around the 19th, a lady in Florida caught this beastie on a security camera at 3:40 AM:

I dunno what it is, but I've never seen a dog run on just it's hind legs, with it's forelegs tucked up and swaying to maintain balance. It looks like a raptor to me, but what do I know? I've never actually seen one before,

Snopes "fact checkers" were amusing. Their debunker page says in effect "we dunno what it is, but it ain't a raptor, 'cause raptors be dead now". They, rather unconvincingly, say that "it could be a dog".

I live in the Florida woods, and I have lizards the size of a full grown medium sized dog.

I am willing to bet, that is what she captured.

I have 4 Huskies, and two cats, that think they are Huskies. They function as a pack. The pack drives me insane, and the lizards scare me, because they fight back, when the dogs and cats get them cornered. Some of their bites can get nasty if they go untreated.

You have lizards that walk on two legs there? That's gotta be creepy!

They are basiliks. Most call them "Jesus lizards".  We have a variety around here that looks like something from a sci-fi movie, with its weird shaped head.

All of them are a bit creepy.  

Except for the normal looking insurance salesman type.  tinylaughing

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Ninurta - 11-26-2021, 02:31 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-26-2021, 08:08 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by gordi - 11-27-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by gordi - 11-27-2021, 11:24 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Kenzo - 11-27-2021, 04:21 PM