Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Death of a Bigfoot Family
(11-24-2021, 04:51 AM)kdog Wrote: We do get bears up here now and again. But the bear trap was more of a man trap because it was a grow operation of cannabis that they were sent to clear out and destroy. 

The Cornbread Mafia. 

https://www.amazon.com/Cornbread-Mafia-H...0762788437

Y'all clearly missed the fact that it was their mission to begin with.

no i didn't, i even said that if they were moving through the brush  they'd be making even more noise, he said they were there to support the National Guard, State Police and clear brush. also i'm fairly certain that on a base, Troops can be used in support of the Guard and State Law Enforcement.

i  have lived just just about a mile from Eglin AFB's outer ranges on the west side, and Blackwater State park is 8 miles northeast, for about 38 39  of my 60 years of life. Both during the 70's and 80's were heavily favored by growers. In Fact in the late 70's High Times rated Santa Rosa County's homegrown #1 in the country twice.

i also pointed out that growers might, but from my experience as, lets just say as a hellion in my younger days,  growers go out of their way to hide their patch,and not gonna put any booby traps next to a road, and not or at least try to conceal any and all entrances, trails to their patch. i've seen some pretty nasty traps, and some that were nothing but a joke.

he said they came around the corner, which to me infers a road, and was 18 feet away. no self respecting grower, or poacher is gonna put a trap that close to a road that is open enough to see 5 bigfeet. hell they wouldn't even go in there.

i can't say about FT Knox but the Navy, Marine and AFB base's that i have been on are wide and clear, even red clay rd's and have names that are base related. now little pig trail rds weren't and didn't have names, but before he started stammering about where he was, he clearly said he was on FT Knox Rd.

i did a search on bing and google maps, i can't find a Ft Knox Rd listed on base, i did find a gate at Knox Blvd on Wilson Rd.  but  my search skills may be lacking. so i can't say for certain, but imho it's a bullshit story.

another thing, as one of the comments said on the video. if i saw and did something like that, i'd have no problem recalling exactly what day, time and where i was at, and not start stammering about it when telling people.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by kdog - 11-21-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by ABNARTY - 11-21-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by Ninurta - 11-23-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by kdog - 11-24-2021, 04:51 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by Ninurta - 11-24-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by kdog - 11-24-2021, 06:14 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by hounddoghowlie - 11-24-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by Ninurta - 11-26-2021, 02:43 AM