Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is The World Getting Old ?
The headline comes from this video, where father Spyridon talk`s about the religion, our time now etc ,where we can see/sense that there is something in the air. One one point he says,

Quote:man is strong in his youth and as he grows old there are signs of the coming of his end as so too with the world the world was once young but is growing old and as it grows old we recognize signs of its impending end

Now i know it may sound quite harsh point of view, it is ....but then again, we have falling down as society 2020/2021 in such a rapid speed i could not have imagined few Years back.

That something in the air, is like sensing the ultimate evil approaching ,doing it`s work every day out there. The final sign being that children are being murdered openly, while they preach their holy bs ,how their "science" is the salvation and answer, yet it is the opposite...total annihilation.

The World we see now is behaving like senile ,evil entity that has lost the mind and spirit allready. The "system " we once believed was and is the enemy, it was build with dark agenda in mind.

And so if people cant unplug from that system anymore, the system will make sure World will be dark place .

sorry if this sound too pessimistic, having quite dark thoughts about all lately....because everything seems so dark. I agree with father Spyridon about this World , I dont think it`s only a Christian view he expressed , but similar seen also elsewhere....This World is also illusion,deception for big part..

Messages In This Thread
Is The World Getting Old ? - by Kenzo - 11-07-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Is The World Getting Old ? - by F2d5thCav - 11-07-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Is The World Getting Old ? - by Kenzo - 11-07-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Is The World Getting Old ? - by Ninurta - 11-07-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Is The World Getting Old ? - by 727Sky - 11-08-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Is The World Getting Old ? - by ABNARTY - 11-10-2021, 01:58 AM
RE: Is The World Getting Old ? - by Kenzo - 11-11-2021, 07:29 AM