Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom
(10-27-2021, 09:40 PM)guohua Wrote: I do not feel she is Transphobic, she has a sexual preference and I respect that.
I think she has the right to be with a naturally born woman.

I feel the same. Different people are attracted to different things, and repulsed by different things. I think she has every right not to be coerced into dealing with a pecker if peckers are not her thing, regardless of the orientation of the potential paramour.

It's not a matter of being "phobic" at all, it's just a matter of "no, that don't trip my trigger, so keep looking, hon. Move right along. I'm not the droid you are looking for."

They can still be friends, but no one should be able to coerce them into being lovers.

I like girls, but not ALL girls. I'm partial to redheads, for example, but they are really, REALLY bad for me, if history is any indication. Some guys like big boobs. Some guys like tiny boobs. Some guys like big bubble butts, some guys like tiny flat butts. Some guys like fat women, others like skinny women, others like proportionally shaped women. It's not that they are "phobic" or afraid of the other kind of anatomy, it's just not their preference, and they should be allowed to pursue their own happiness.

That goes for everyone, men, women, gay or straight or other. Folks should be allowed to pursue their own happiness, and no one should be allowed to extort them into betraying themselves. If someone doesn't like you in that way, just move along and find someone who does. It takes all kinds, and there are all kinds out there to be found.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom - by Ninurta - 10-27-2021, 11:43 PM