Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not exactly a Match for with Human DNA
(10-24-2021, 10:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 09:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Cool topic  tinybiggrin

I have heard stated, more than once, that artificial head binding will change the shape of the skull but will not change the volume of the skull. If true, then how come some of these skulls have a significantly larger volume than a normal human skull?

What other examples of extreme human body deformation are there historically? There are those neck lengthening rings. Feet binding. After that I do not know. A piercing or tattoo is pretty tame comparatively. I would argue the neck lengthening is close to the head modification in that you end up with an alien looking head and/or neck. 

Other examples include those "lip disc" things that makes a tribesman look like he carries his dinner plate with him everywhere he goes, nasal septum piercing, and ear-lobe modifications. Some North American tribes detached the outer edge of the ear altogether except at the ends, making a huge flesh-loop in the ear. Some carried live snakes in that loop, others lined it top to bottom with ear rings, and at least a couple used to carry an entire sheaf of arrows in it. It might be mentioned that while we may think all that is weird, they probably think the body modification of circumcision is weird, - but that was ordered by a god in some cultures, too.

Quote:The Paracas skulls look like something genetic is going on versus physical manipulation. Pretty obvious. Was the Father an alien? I have no idea but it is suggestive of a giant hole in our knowledge. 

How did the elongated skulls missing all the crests get born? Normal skulls are in parts to fit through the birth canal. If the skulls are not in parts, how did that work? C-sections maybe?

test tubes and nutrient tanks, bypassing "birth" altogether?  tinysurprised

I doubt that they are the products of mothers and fathers of different species, as the different genomes would cancel one another, and no conception would take place. Think trying to cross a rooster with a heifer through the usual channels. Not gonna happen, they are too different - how much more different would a human and something developed and born on an entirely different planet be? It seems more likely to me that they may be products of genetic manipulation of one species or the other, and not being able to fit through a birth canal would seem to me to indicate the test tubes and nutrient tanks I mentioned earlier for their development.

They do seem rather "experimental".

Lip discs - No doubt there are lots of examples of body modifications out there. I guess I am trying to say how many are extreme as cranial deformation? That's the skull and the brain. If you mess that up, it's game over.  

products of mothers and fathers of different species - I agree a chicken and a cow cannot interbreed producing offspring. But a horse and donkey can. Sometimes those offspring can successfully produce offspring of their own. In this case, at least the way I understood it, there were unusual genetic differences but I am guessing they were not significant enough to stop interbreeding. Plenty of people walking around today with Neanderthal or Denisovan genetic lineage. Could it be simply another human variant we are not aware of yet? Science seems to discover those pretty frequently. 

nutrient tanks - Every time I go to Walmart, this possibility becomes more and more believable.  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not exactly a Match for with Human DNA - by ABNARTY - 10-25-2021, 06:05 PM