Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pole Dancer Entertains Kindergarten Children
This is seriously a problem for some folks? Really?

We got wars. rumors of wars, and totalitarianism encroaching on the entire planet's life, and POLE DANCING is the problem?

Folks are pretty easily distracted I reckon.

That't probably WHY we have wars, rumors of wars, and totalitarianism running rampant and unchecked. Folks are distracted by Chinese pole dancers. Oh, the horror of it all!

On the other side, pole dancers could have certainly got MY ass back into school!

In all honesty, I've never had the physique nor the courage to even attempt pole dancing, and I faced angry people shooting real live bullets at me for a living for a number of years.

In case anyone doesn't know what "pole dancing" is: 

Disclaimer: I married a pole dancer once. Yes, she was fun, and yes, she was scary as hell. However, that experience may color my opinions. That woman could do a one-handed handstand... and I never could!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pole Dancer Entertains Kindergarten Children - by Ninurta - 10-12-2021, 04:06 AM