Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really strange dream last night. Prophetic maybe?
(10-12-2021, 02:45 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: What's the outbreak Fauci and Gates were all 'aflutter about? Marburg Virus Disease? 

Kind of odd why they were so specific about that one among the thousands of viruses around the world. 

Granted Marburg is a like Ebola, not really a diarrhea thing but who knows. Crazy dream. 

If any of your dreams have future stock tips, super bowl scores, or horse race results - - - - Please let me know.

I wish!!!! Usually just mundane, every day stuff but a few weeks back I dreamed that Donkey Kong attacked cars and an 18 wheeler on I-65 and threw it across both sides of the interstate and I woke up 2 or 3 days later to a huge multi-vehicle wreck that left an 18 wheeler across both sides of I-65 blocking all traffic and shutting it down for most of the day- northbound and southbound. Could have been coincidence but sometimes the dreams pan out.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Really strange dream last night. Prophetic maybe? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-12-2021, 03:10 AM