Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really strange dream last night. Prophetic maybe?
Not really sure which forum this belongs in so just dropping it here.

I had a really strange dream last night that felt like it could be a glimpse into the near future. I told some of it to the hubs this morning but just got off video chat with our middle daughter whom I discussed it with in more detail. I will relate to you the things that stood out the most:

Something was going on with gasoline. People were lined up at the pumps for miles. Cars were trying to cut in lines, literally crashing into other cars trying to wedge in. Tempers were flaring, yelling and cussing. I got out of line, deciding gas wasn't as important as safety, because I felt it was about to come to physical confrontations or guns being drawn. I never saw any signs showing the price per gallon.

I had agreed to meet an acquaintance at a nearby place of business to give him a ride. It was a daycare. They were overwhelmed because many people had deserted their children, especially babies. Many employees had quit due to the stress. They were out of diapers and the babies were naked, being cleaned up after "doing their business". Something was wrong with all the children but ESPECIALLY the babies. They were vomiting and had severe diarrhea. The toddlers were as well. A few older children looked very pale and like they were losing their hair. There were only 5 adults in the whole place with dozens of children. I ended up staying and helping to care for them. One woman was trying to nurse all of the babies because there was no milk or formula but she herself looked like she was about to drop from exhaustion (I kept that detail from my daughter so as not to upset her).

Other details are not so clear but those are the things that really stood out. Maybe just a normal dream working out subconscious fears... but maybe not. It felt different from a normal dream. I have had prophetic dreams in the past, sometimes they occur but usually not until years down the road. This dream felt more urgent.

Blow it off or take it to heart, at least it's off my chest.

Take it as you wish.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Really strange dream last night. Prophetic maybe? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-11-2021, 07:33 PM