Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devastating Losses In Classified Wargames
(07-29-2021, 12:35 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Doesn't the Red Team know the US Military is now woke? That should be more than enough to deter any aggressor. 

Look at the way we train on fighting white supremacy? Look at the way we are developing unity by breaking down the troops into ever smaller groups based on traits which have nothing to do with warfighting? The Army now lets dudes wear clear nail polish. That should make the Chinese shudder with fear. 

The Russkies need to be aware of the average US military officers ability to put together power point presentation. Once they see the font discipline, backup slide depth, and quad chart up-to-date-ness, they will back off. 

I think it was either Rommel or Alexander the Great who said "Th//youtu.be/P5ar7vYg0pYe wifi at the Green Beans is broken? How am I supposed to fight the enemy?" And who can argue with that?

Yeeh well, this is all because psychological operations , but also chemical warfare.....Chemicals that lower testosterone and increase estrogen causing men to be more towards something unnatural . Thanks to big pharma, food industry etc...people are getting whacked what end up in to their body, add 5G and other RF radiation and the results is visible now, this includes not just US but other countrys also.  Russians eat more clean food if i understand correctly, they also have much much tight EMF radiation safety regulations than Western countrys ....hmm

I find this video funny..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devastating Losses In Classified Wargames - by Kenzo - 07-29-2021, 07:13 AM