Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting ready!
(07-06-2021, 04:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sounds like a good time ahead.  I'm so happy you're getting to do this while you can still enjoy it. I can attest to how things can hit one's life and suddenly you're not able to do what you once could. I went to bed with things being just fine, and woke up the next day unable to walk. So, enjoy life NOW.

I saw an advertisement for a camper that had a great price tag a couple of weeks ago. I remember thinking I would buy it if I had a truck or bigger car to pull it. I would love to just take off and go with no destination. 
Sounds like what you are about to do, so have fun and be safe.

Not a camper but a large tent with a screened in front porch, a queen sized pedestal air mattress, a battery operated box fan and innumerable "glamping" amenities. I love tent camping but the older I get the more my bones demand some measure of comfort.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Getting ready! - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-06-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Getting ready! - by VioletDove - 07-06-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Getting ready! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-06-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Getting ready! - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-06-2021, 04:49 PM
RE: Getting ready! - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-06-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Getting ready! - by F2d5thCav - 07-06-2021, 05:47 PM