Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They are talking about it so... ?? NO NOT UAP !!
Quote:Mystic Wanderer - What do you think Q was about? Exactly what you just stated. 
Why do you think the MSM is trying to smear Q and the Anons?  It's because they were waking people up to the fact that there is an "evil deep state of global organizations". 
I don't know how many have noticed, but the Main Stream Media have unleashed all sorts of lies about Q and "the movement". Q is the Yin to their Yang. They are fighting like hell to label anyone associated with Q as a domestic terrorist.

I had in mind a covert organization, a secret one that is hidden like the deep state is hidden, an equal but opposite force more or less. Q and Anon is fighting in the open with information, I was thinking about underground operations that posed a real physical threat to the bad guys like KGB agents and the tactics they use on their targets. I'd like to believe that the good guys have a organization with a plan that is as extreme as the one the bad guys have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: They are talking about it so... ?? NO NOT UAP !! - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-04-2021, 12:50 PM