Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dispelling The Myths about Methamphetamines and The War On Drugs!
Quote:Moonshine is a case in point. I used to buy moonshine for 20 dollars a gallon. Then the government got in on the moonshine distribution racket, and now I find it going for as high as 800 dollars a gallon in some places. Marijuana - I used to buy it for 20 dollars an ounce (Mexican) up to 40 dollars an ounce (Panamanian and Columbian), but now it goes for 700 or 800 dollars an ounce, so the government is legalizing it here just to rake in the profits for themselves, and then tax the hell out of it on top of that with taxes of up to 30%.

Gees Louise! I never realized pot had gotten so expensive!   tinywhat I haven't bought any in decades, but like you, last time I bought any it was $20/ounce. And that was just when I had to pay for it. 
I had some family members who grew it, so I got it for free most the time. They knew what they were doing. They had the reputation of having the best pot in the county, and beyond. I think it had to do with the pure mountain dirt where they grew it, because he did nothing special to it. Planted it, and walked away until time to pick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dispelling The Myths about Methamphetamines and The War On Drugs! - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-26-2021, 05:49 PM