Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dispelling The Myths about Methamphetamines and The War On Drugs!
@"OmegaLogos" 

Yeah, the war on drugs, or terrorism, were never meant to be "won". In case of drugs, they are already here. And there. And everywhere. No amount of "warfare" or punishment or stigmatization of drug users will make them somehow disappear from the society.

But there are drugs, and then there are drugs. Meth can really change a person, both physically and mentally, and for the worse. You seem to be doing well, but everyone is not.

"I am a long term methamphetamine junkie" <- Please do not say that kind of shit. You are first, and foremost, a human being, with human rights, human value, and you should be respected as such. Yeah, you might use some meth every now and then, so what, if you do not commit crimes while at it. (Drug purchases, possession for personal use and the personal use itself should not be crimes, anywhere)

If you are a "long term methamphetamine junkie" what does that make me then? I have been a beer junkie for more than half of my life. Just because alcohol is legal, does not make it any more safe or healthy. But i think that you knew that already.

Peace minusculebeercheers
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dispelling The Myths about Methamphetamines and The War On Drugs! - by Finspiracy - 06-26-2021, 04:41 PM