Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unprepared For A 'Black Sky Event
From an astronomical viewpoint, it might be kinda nice to have black skies again... if you can avoid the roving North Korean and CCP patrols when you go out to see the stars, that is... and if you can't avoid 'em, just put 'em in the dirt so that you can get back to star gazing...

For folks like me, who live in the boonies, it might be a mite inconvenient, since I'm given to understand that modern cars with electronic ignitions are also susceptible to EMP, so trips to the grocery store might take a wee bit longer, but on the positive side, weeding out troublesome neighbors who may have an eye on MY groceries so that they don't have to go get their own would probably be  little less frowned upon, and I could swear I thought I heard them speaking in Korean before I lowered the boom.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Unprepared For A 'Black Sky Event - by 727Sky - 06-07-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: Unprepared For A 'Black Sky Event - by Ninurta - 06-07-2021, 05:07 PM