Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazon Devices Will Soon Automatically Share Your Internet With Neighbors
(05-30-2021, 04:13 PM)guohua Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

So those homeless people shitting and pissing on the sidewalk in front of your home can get internet and use Amazon or maybe Huber-=Eats. tinysure

Thank the Gods I don't use any of that stuff like Alexa.

We do use Alexa for TV and music so I immediately disabled Amazon Sidewalk, but what really ticks me off is that Amazon should have been above board with this instead of sneaking it in by making it a default setting. It seems that a lot of companies are pulling dirty stuff that way these days. I get a headache every time Windows does another update anymore because then I have to figure out what all it turned off this time... usually firewall or antivirus but sometimes it turns off restore points, etc. You just never know. 

Thank goodness we don't have homeless people shitting on the sidewalk out front, but the people too lazy to clean up after their dogs when they walk them make up for the gap in ambiance.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon Devices Will Soon Automatically Share Your Internet With Neighbors - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 05-30-2021, 04:35 PM