Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Protest in Pakistan with people shot
(04-21-2021, 03:22 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ok, but you're missing my point. I think these asshats in France are publishing Mohammad cartoons to get the muzzies all riled up, not "because - free speech". They aren't doing this for freedom of speech or for any actually good reason but to cause trouble with the towel heads. Just like Maxine was trying to start trouble with BLM before the verdict was given. The question is why would they want to do that? What is the real reason to stir up this trouble?

Are you getting what I'm putting across yet?

Sadly, perhaps, I guess I'm not. I think what I'm not getting is why anyone else should tiptoe around their wittle feewings. Isn't that why the lowest common denominator among us is now ruling over us? Coz we might hurt their wittle feewings? Why should I run MY house by the guy down the street's rules for HIS house?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Protest in Pakistan with people shot - by Ninurta - 04-21-2021, 03:57 PM