Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Protest in Pakistan with people shot
(04-19-2021, 02:20 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Don't mess with Mohammad!

That's serious business for Muslims and frankly I find no humor to be found in such a "religion of peace".

It seems this was a reaction that is to be expected, so why do it? This was so unnecessary and avoidable and over what? Was some meme that great and important to cause bloodshed? There are other motives involved from those who wanted this to happen.

Why do it? Because you can. It's not about the meme, and it's not about Moe, it's about being able to freely express your opinion in your own country.

Maybe the Paks ought to look out for their own shit, and let other folks live their lives as they see fit. They could start by cleaning out the ISI and putting some decent folks in there, but it's their country, not mine, so they can do as they will within their own borders. I don't have to go there any more if I don't want to.

Fuck Pakistan, fuck Mohammed, and fuck the ISI.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Protest in Pakistan with people shot - by Ninurta - 04-19-2021, 10:32 PM