Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Protest in Pakistan with people shot
(04-19-2021, 11:41 AM)727Sky Wrote: Protest with people killed in Pakistan all because of the French publicizing some unfaltering memes about Mohammad..  

At least so far the killings have stayed within their own borders. Have to wait and see what happens in France

Just a heads up, but the protests according to your links are due not to cartoons in France, but because the Pakistani police arrested Sayyid Rizvi and the protesters are demanding his release... 

The problem I'm seeing here, is this Cleric can't BE arrested because he's already dead.. 

https://apnews.com/article/islamabad-lah...4f076622aa

And I checked, and western journalists are reporting that this is what the protesters are protesting, the arrest of a man reportedly already dead... 

Makes you scratch your head in wonder at the resurrection of a dead guy, and the current game the media is now playing..

Hmmm... in trying to figure this out.. they seem to be spelling Sayyid (prophet Mohammad family member) Rizvi as Saad... and while there are multiple ways to spell Sayyid since your recreating the sound, Saad may have another meaning in Urdu...

Maybe a family member took the clerics place after his death and continued to lead the (now outlawed) political party?

Who knows... I'll see if I can't manage to get to the bottom of this... although as DH says, dead guys are easy to arrest... lol

It just irks me to no end when there are protests over the arrest of dead people.. lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Protest in Pakistan with people shot - by Grace - 04-19-2021, 09:43 PM