Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Mystic Wanderer
A little off topic, but I thought I'd mention that my hubby and I went to Biltmore Estates in North Carolina awhile back, probably 25 years ago. This is where Anderson Cooper and his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt lived years ago. 

During my time with the Anons researching this estate, a lot of creepy things came up that I didn't know about during our visit.
There is the swimming pool where it is believed that child torture took place, and the spooky wall hanging above the children's bed of a human sacrifice on an altar of fire that resembles Jesus Christ. I posted these pictures in one of my threads here, but I don't remember which one. 
It would take me too long to go over everything we learned about this estate, but some terrible things happened in that place. 

During our tour, my hubby and I somehow got separated from the tour and ended up in the basement, or a lower floor of the mansion.  I had a terrible uneasy feeling come over me, and the hair on arms stood up. I felt compelled to look behind me into the other room, which I think was the kitchen. I saw a dark figure in the room and immediately got my husband and we found our way back to the tour. 

Although most of the tour was an amazing adventure, the basement was scary!

Messages In This Thread
For Mystic Wanderer - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-12-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by ABNARTY - 04-12-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-12-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-12-2021, 02:51 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by F2d5thCav - 04-12-2021, 06:30 PM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by Grace - 04-13-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by guohua - 04-13-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-13-2021, 05:23 PM