Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz
Here is what I think, but most probably aren't going to like my opinion- your problem, not mine!

Whether the guy is innocent or guilty remains to be seen, but why is everybody freaking out about the chick being 17?

In most states in the US 17 is considered a legal adult. When my girls were in high school they were told at assembly by school administrators that at age 17 they could legally move out of their parents house, get a job, get an apartment, etc. At age 17 a whole lot of females are already mothers and many are even married. My own mother was married at 17 and gave birth to me just over a month after turning 18. At 17 years old I was dating guys in their 20s to early 30s.

Even now the Dems are screaming that 16 years old is an adult and are trying to change law to allow them to vote. So why the hell are people tripping over a 17 year old? Because of supposed sex trafficking? Sorry y'all but prostitutes turning tricks isn't the same as kidnapping 8 year olds and selling them at auction to pedos. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-01-2021, 01:26 PM