Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz
The Deep State Commies are at it again. 
Apparently, they see Matt Gaetz as a threat to their party, so they have launched a smear campaign against him.  

Read the full story here:  Link

Quote:The NY Times released a report claiming that Rep. Matt Gaetz from Florida was being investigated for having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl a couple of years ago. 

Gatez said former federal prosecutor David L. McGee was trying to extort his family for money to keep the smear story quite, but things didn't turn out as planned for McGee. 

Quote:Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is an extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove me innocent. These allegations are not true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me and ruining the investigation.

Click the link above to read more. 

Here is the video interview with Tucker Carlson:

Matt Gatez is a patriotic American. I have always liked him, but I will wait to see how this turns out before declaring his innocence. Until he is proven guilty, I'll stand behind him because it's pretty clear to me that this is just another tactic the Left uses to lead politicians around by the nose and to vote as they are told on policies. 

What do you all think?

Messages In This Thread
The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-31-2021, 11:45 PM