Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Two Punch on US Gun Rights!
(03-25-2021, 01:37 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 02:44 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: They are wasting no time on this. No Sir. Not that we expected them to. 

Just another cut of a thousand, painting the 2A into a corner. 

The only good news is most Americans, I hope, don't really give a dang about what the court says. Gun owners need to play the long game here. None of this marching around in front of the capital open carry. That solves nothing and makes it too easy. 

Like I said in another post, I am just wondering what the smear campaign is going to sound like. You know it's coming. Gun owners are Hitler. Save the children and report them.

It's perfectly legal for me to unlicensed carry, concealed or not, on my own property. I can march around all day and night on my 40 acres armed to the teeth. But that may even get noticed and I could be labeled crazy and away I go and so do my guns.

Marching around DC like that is truly asking for it in my opinion, as legal as that might be, could even get you killed if not jailed and fined. Exactly this, the death of the 2nd by a thousand cuts, they will eventually add the last straw that breaks the camel's back, that is their ultimate goal.

I agree. The anti's are definitely in this for the long haul. Can't even count how many small laws and regulations they have enacted. Sure, none of them outright negate the 2A but there comes a point where it no longer works as intended. 

We cannot count on the American public to be concerned either. The 1A is currently being corroded and many people cheer it. The 4A was kneecapped by the Patriot Act and the NDAA's that followed. No one even notices. I wonder what it will take?

Messages In This Thread
RE: One Two Punch on US Gun Rights! - by Ninurta - 03-24-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: One Two Punch on US Gun Rights! - by Ninurta - 03-25-2021, 02:18 AM
RE: One Two Punch on US Gun Rights! - by ABNARTY - 03-25-2021, 02:44 AM
RE: One Two Punch on US Gun Rights! - by ABNARTY - 03-25-2021, 04:59 PM