Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy
Are there still people around concerned about getting "cancelled"? They gotta get beyond that, or they will lose. People who are willing to "cancel" you are not people you want in your corner of the ring, anyhow. If they are willing to cancel you, they will lead you around by the nose, too, using your fear of "cancellation" as the nose-ring to lead you around by. Do folks REALLY want people like that micromanaging their lives? Folks have to take that nose-ring away from them, and the easiest way to do that is to suddenly just not give a shit what they say or do... i.e. cancel those bastards right back!

In order for them to hold "cancellation" power over me, I first have to value their opinions. I don't. I don't care who does - I probably don't want THOSE worried folks in my corner, either. They can just run along back to their Masters, and spread their ass cheeks for 'em for all I care.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy - by Ninurta - 03-18-2021, 10:16 PM