Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Might have to put down my dog
(03-11-2021, 04:07 AM)kdog Wrote: I'm really left with no choices. Shelters won't take him and I don't trust the free to a good home sites, as those dogs are used for bait dogs in dog fighting. 
We have alot of traveling coming up due to ageing parents . He has tried to bite at least 7 people. 

Love this dog, but left to this decision.

that sucks, i had to have my cats leg amputated after one of the distant Mother Fuckin Piece Of Shit  neighbors shot him and blew his elbow joint out.
just couldn't bring myself to put him to sleep. i found him and his three siblings on the side of the road. they sat there for three days and i just couldn't stand to see them there any more, pissed the old lady off bad. lost two of them, due to wild critters or One of the MFPOS's. 

you don't have any friends that he likes and can take care of him for you while your gone. or some no kill shelters that can work with him. do some research there maybe some, i know around here in the 4 counry area there are only a few but they have good reputations. but it take some digging to find them.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
I Might have to put down my dog - by kdog - 03-11-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: I Might have to put down my dog - by hounddoghowlie - 03-11-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: I Might have to put down my dog - by kdog - 03-11-2021, 04:42 AM
RE: I Might have to put down my dog - by Schmoe1 - 03-11-2021, 04:50 AM
RE: I Might have to put down my dog - by guohua - 03-11-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: I Might have to put down my dog - by Wallfire - 03-11-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: I Might have to put down my dog - by ABNARTY - 03-12-2021, 03:47 AM