Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly all of us get worse with wear (aging), but holy cow.
Howdy @Kdog!

Aging is a gift. It may have some ugly wrapping but consider the alternative.

I rather walk this earthly plain as an ugly, fat, bald headed old lady, that enjoys the wonders and the beauty this planet provides, than to pass from here early as beautiful corpse. 

I don't care how skilled the mortician is, the only thing normal about a dead body is death itself. So, if I can help make my time here more enjoyable by being more functional, health walks are a small price to pay.

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but I made one this year. I promised myself to find at least one thing everyday, that made me smile, and that I found pleasant. 

Walking has made that an easy promise to keep, as it helps me put the nonsense on the back burner, and enjoy the simple and natural beauty that surrounds me. 

I will find it more challenging come summer, for the heat will be my nemesis. I actually do better in the cold. Though I prefer to do away with extremes on either side.  minusculebiggrin

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly all of us get worse with wear (aging), but holy cow. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 02-17-2021, 12:58 PM