Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB!
Exclamation 
Disclaimer: I'm sorry, not sorry, if you have come to this thread because of Covid19 vaxxinations ... this was totally bait thread title and you have been had. But seeing you are here now then how about you take a moment to read on and be amazed ...

Explanation: With all the talk about people getting the covid19 vaxxination (its not) and the fact that my news feed keeps me updated on CRISPR/Cas9 stuff regularly, I decided to Prank the RN3 website with this bait title thread when I found the following amazing article ...

CRISPR Offers the Potential to Live Forever, But to What End? Chinese scientists have successfully prolonged the lives of mice by using CRISPR. 

Quote:The CRISPR/Cas 9 study found a gene tied to cellular senescence (which tells cells to stop growing) and also, that CRISPR/Cas9 treatment can make partially dormant the aging process. CRISPR/Cas9 treatment allowed mice to live 25% longer and be physically stronger. Biologists see these results being relatively easy to reproduce on humans in a clinical setting.

Personal Disclosure: Now that is a JAB I'd be willing to take ... just not from the chinese!

So where is my cheap, paid for by the government, CRISPR/Cas9 life extention JAB eh???

Would you take that JAB? 

Live Long and Prosper! minusculebeercheers 

P.S. Thanks for caring about me enough to try and convince me to change my mind by coming to this thread. You Rock!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by OmegaLogos - 02-14-2021, 12:04 AM
RE: I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by Ninurta - 02-14-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by Kenzo - 02-14-2021, 06:17 AM