Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Music I am Beginning to Relate To
It ain't all that bad. They conquered the nation of the Confederate States of America, but they never defeated the people of the South. And they never will.

There is a difference.

They're still fighting us. I just had another battle in that war this very evening, 155 years after they declared us to be "conquered". If they believe they conquered us, why the hell do they still keep trying to fight us?. The only logical answer I can think of is they know they didn't - they just whooped a bunch of politicians, who are notoriously easy to whoop - just look what a handful of ragtag rabble in outlandish, dumbassed costumes did to the entire US Congress recently, without even a weapon.

As long as we can draw enough breath to keep 'em busy fighting, we will. It's gotten to be entertainment by this point.

Join the club. Come on in, the water's fine!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Music I am Beginning to Relate To - by Ninurta - 02-11-2021, 06:57 AM