Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy"
(02-04-2021, 11:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Whether in ideological harmony with Marxists, or just stood down, when the CCP goes after Taiwan, the US military will be out of the way, eh? Seems almost like a plan to me...

La Raza and various street gangs have been sending folks into the military for training for years, trying to improve their position in street warfare, but it seems to have had not much effect. The showing was so dismal that Antifa outsourced to foreign militaries, and got their training from Kurdish PKK and the like.

Racism is a slight problem in peacetime, but when the shit hits the fan, all you want to know is whether the guy next to you has your back or not, because you have his, and it ought to be reciprocal. Color don't matter when everyone is bleeding the same shade of red.

So the Turks are right to hate the PKK.

Hearing her stories, I wouldn't count on those folks having her back at all.   In fact, if it would help them, I could see them throwing her to the wolves. I think you're right about race not mattering when it hits the fan, but man.....there were some bad incidents in Viet Nam too.

Messages In This Thread
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-04-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-04-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 05:15 PM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 09:11 AM