Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19
(02-01-2021, 04:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 03:22 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: She does, but my dad doesn't and just asked and his doctor prescribed some for him. He only has it as a "just in case" supply.

It's hard to get them to prescribe even stuff you need immediately around here. The government has all the doctors running scared here, and in fear for their practices. Opioid epidemic and all that. The government is sniffing around doctor offices like the Wrath of God, snatching licenses for the most pedestrian of things, so they're reluctant to even prescribe an aspirin for a headache. Anything stronger than an aspirin takes an act of Congress.

So what we have is a large population of old folks that just have to suck it up and hurt all the time.

We're tough, we can take it.

I just make my own out of black willow bark. If we had cinchoa trees, I'd have it made for a HCQ substitute. But we don't.

Same here! Because of the Opioid crisis (an EXTREMELY real thing in Kentucky) it takes an act of Congress and blood of a firstborn child just to get some Tylenol 3- which isn't strong enough to numb any kind of moderate pain. I have a herniated disc and 2 bulging discs in my neck and De Quervain's tenosynovitis and I only take regular extra strength Tylenol. 

Getting old ain't for pussies y'all! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 02-01-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 09:10 AM