Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19
(02-01-2021, 03:22 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: She does, but my dad doesn't and just asked and his doctor prescribed some for him. He only has it as a "just in case" supply.

It's hard to get them to prescribe even stuff you need immediately around here. The government has all the doctors running scared here, and in fear for their practices. Opioid epidemic and all that. The government is sniffing around doctor offices like the Wrath of God, snatching licenses for the most pedestrian of things, so they're reluctant to even prescribe an aspirin for a headache. Anything stronger than an aspirin takes an act of Congress.

So what we have is a large population of old folks that just have to suck it up and hurt all the time.

We're tough, we can take it.

I just make my own out of black willow bark. If we had cinchoa trees, I'd have it made for a HCQ substitute. But we don't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by Ninurta - 02-01-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 - by drussell41 - 02-01-2021, 09:10 AM