Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DHS issues terrorism advisory
Interesting timing.  
I say that because I've heard a couple of people on live streams say they saw another ad in Craig's List wanting "actors" in the Las Vegas area.  We know when this happens there is usually a false flag that follows shortly after. I don't have a date for when the actors are needed. If anyone has seen it, please post here so we can keep our eyes open. 

Quote:[color=var(--gray-80)]Jan. 27, 2021, 2:31 PM EST[/color]
By Wilson Wong

The Department of Homeland Security issued a national terrorism advisory warning Wednesday, citing a “heightened threat environment across the U.S.,” weeks after the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.
In an alert, DHS said Wednesday that a National Terrorism Advisory System bulletin would be in effect until April 30, saying the threat would “persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential inauguration.”

While DHS does not have any information related to a specific, credible plot, the department said it remained concerned over violent extremists who were “motivated by a range of issues, including anger over Covid-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results, and police use of force.”

DHS added that “these same drivers to violence will remain through early 2021 and some may be emboldened by the January 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol.”

Source
Yeppers, I'm just looking for more Antifa and hired actors to dress up with MAGA hats and Q signs and go out and shoot a bunch of people any day now. 
They need a reason to take our guns, and since the REAL MAGA people don't behave that way, they have to create the illusion themselves. 
Be save People. 
See something, say something. Although at this point, saying something wouldn't do much good. The "enemy" is the one you'd be reporting it to.

Messages In This Thread
DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-28-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-28-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by xuenchen - 01-28-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-29-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-29-2021, 07:49 PM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by guohua - 01-29-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-30-2021, 12:51 AM