Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ICE Instructed To Let Illegal Aliens Go: ‘Release Them All’
(01-25-2021, 09:05 AM)727Sk Wrote: This public policy disaster comes on the heels of an executive order — one of 17 signed by Biden on Inauguration Day — instructing the Department of Homeland Security to halt all deportations of all illegal aliens for 100 days.

The EO did not call for a release. It called for a halt of deportations for 100 days.

I personally read that as a fulfillment of a campaign promise that may or may not go anywhere. I despise Tucker Carlson, because to me, he is a snarky, pompous ass, that talks down to his followers, and feeds them manipulative BS, in an extremely condescending manner.

That is just me. Nowhere in that EO did it say to release detainees.

Just like in 2020 nowhere did Trump say to release immigrants being held in detention centers.

As long as we keep believing the deceptions that talking heads like Tucker keeps spewing, and following the disinformation that internet personalities and the media, are using to control what you think, believe, and do, we will have to take responsibility for where that path leads us.

A lie is a deliberate telling of information that you know is not true. When you tell that lie with the purpose to deceive, manipulate, and control the actions of others, to promote hatred, division, and conflict, it becomes a weapon.

I don't care who is President, and I don't care if you like the person, hate them, or love them, there is never an excuse to believe or spread weaponized lies in hopes of dividing and destroying this country. Anyone that does this, I can't view as a patriotic or a lover of this country. A President is only in office for eight years max. Our government didn't become the corrupt mess that it is overnight. We are not going to fix it over night, and it is not worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

This is not about Biden, it is about demanding the media tell the truth. I don't need commentary, I don't need anyone to tell me what I am supposed to think or believe. I think all talking heads, influencers, and propaganda, should be restricted on the internet. The internet is a tool, and it should be a place where facts can be left unfettered.

We have to be more discerning, because there really is a war on for our minds. That is all I have to say.

Report April 2020
ICE Releases Hundreds Of Immigrants As Coronavirus Spreads in Detention Centers
April 16, 2020

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus...on-centers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: ICE Instructed To Let Illegal Aliens Go: ‘Release Them All’ - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-25-2021, 01:35 PM