Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trumps Words...
(01-11-2021, 05:43 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Could this possibly be it ?  IT was a long read but I did it to be sure..
Check this out, the last part of the transcript, the last things He said.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

yea that's what they are claim.
so does that say anything about storming the Capitol and attacking people? 

i don't see the first word that says anything close to it, and how the dems and rinos can honestly say he did is absolutely insane. just like on the MSM news broadcasts  when they say he said so and so and play a sound bite and edit it to sound like he said something, 99.9% of the time he doesn't even use the words they claim and cut the parts before and after. so you don't hear the context.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
President Trumps Words... - by PLOTUS - 01-11-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: President Trumps Words... - by PLOTUS - 01-11-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: President Trumps Words... - by hounddoghowlie - 01-11-2021, 06:00 PM
RE: President Trumps Words... - by PLOTUS - 01-11-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: President Trumps Words... - by PLOTUS - 01-11-2021, 06:11 PM