Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covid for Christmas? Have an Onion!
(12-26-2020, 03:16 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I've got Covid!  Lucky me.

So, it started about 2 weeks ago, that is when I was exposed to it, from a co-worker.  I felt fine all last week, nothing but the head cold I had already had for over a week, along with everyone else at work.

Then Sunday hit.  My joints ached, to the point that walking hurt.  I took a  nap.
Same thing on Monday.
I really did not want to get tested, I didn't want to add to "the numbers".  But I broke down Tuesday and did it anyway, after a guilt trip from my son and husband.
Because of my symptoms, apparently they tested me for both influenza A & B, and the covid.  At least that is what the girl from the Dr. office said when she called me back, less than 2 hours later.  
So, Wed., my joints stopped aching so much, and I'm just tired, and taking naps every day.
Then, Christmas eve.  I lost my taste and smell.  That is just so weird!  And how can you still get cravings?  I did.  For dark chocolate.  Then you are so disappointed, because you can't taste it!!!!  It sucks!
Then the scary thing happened.  My biggest fear has always been, if I get it, I have COPD.  I don't want to end up in the hospital with this crap.  I'm afraid I won't make it out.
So, then last night, I get shortness of breath, and I feel like I can't get a deep enough breath.  
I got a little nervous.
Then, I remembered something I had read, in a book called "Plant medicine"
It was a story about his little daughter having breathing problems.
He cut up an onion, and put it on cloth diaper, on her chest, and she started breathing better.  So I searched " onion for lungs" and read lots of stuff about it working.
So, I cut up an onion, put it in my mortar, threw in a little coconut oil and beat the heck out of it.
Thankfully, since I can't smell, it doesn't bother me, and I rubbed the mix on my chest, and laid back in my chair.
It started working almost IMMEDIATELY!!!!

I could catch my breath!  I could get a deeper breath!

I wiped it off, after about an hour, and reapplied just the coconut oil, minus the onion chunks, before going to bed, and woke up feeling better, having slept the night through!

I was told today, to put slices of onion on the bottoms of my feet, and to wear socks to bed, that it will draw toxins out of your body.

I will never, not have onions in the house again!

Because I'm sure I will be going through all this again in a week or so, with the hubby and the son! tinyok
Most of my friends in Russia have had or have the virus, they describe the same as you. They hate the loss of smell and taste. Been Russian they used garlic. Its strange but they all said they have had worse flu. But they do tell that its hitting the old and sick hard.
Get well soon  minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid for Christmas? Have an Onion! - by Wallfire - 12-26-2020, 01:09 PM