Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covid for Christmas? Have an Onion!
(12-26-2020, 04:02 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Onions huh?

I do not doubt it. Lots of remedies out there for things. I few years back I started drinking apple cider vinegar for some issues. Same sort of testament by lots of people saying it works. I gave it a try, lo and behold it worked. No one was more surprised than me. Now I really like it with some fruit juice. 

Thanks for the information and your treatment protocol. I wonder of this would work for other things too?

Yes.

Onions are good for the blood pressure, and purify the blood when taken internally - i.e. eaten. Fresh is better than cooked. Cooking removes some of the helpful volatiles. I've also used them with some success to prevent catching things like colds and flus.

My great grand dad used to keep a bowl of quartered onions on the kitchen table, and he'd eat a quarter of an onion every morning, just like eating a slice of apple. I never knew him to have a cold or flu the entire time I was acquainted with him. he lived into his 90's, and worked the fields every day of his life, right up to the end. I can still recall the shocks of hay he put up by hand, using a cradle scythe, a pitchfork, and a tall sapling pole to shock the hay up around. He did that right up to the end, and did it all by hand. He was a working machine.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid for Christmas? Have an Onion! - by Ninurta - 12-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: Covid for Christmas? Have an Onion! - by Wallfire - 12-26-2020, 01:09 PM