Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michael Hastings' Inferno
(12-20-2020, 03:03 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Wow, what an arduous and laborious challenge ...no setting in the city. Up alleys, down streets dangerous speeds. I would not want to be a cop or a gangster..  Hastings   vid seemed pretty accurate.  That's all danger cruising those neighborhoods. Cant' see anyone getting out from that fire and little left ? 

Remarkably, his wallet & its contents survived, just fine.

One aspect of the mystery that continues to catch in my cheek is: Two cars were sitting at the red light at Santa Monica Blvd & North Highlands Avenue. The drivers of both were interviewed by one source or another. But, just after the Mercedes flew through said intersection, a white sedan coasted up to the light, then followed the other two cars... The next traffic light was at North Highlands Avenue and Melrose Avenue... Only a few possible turn-offs lie between Santa Monica' and Melrose'... At the speed Hastings' vehicle was traveling the explosion would have occurred at about the time those first two cars were midway between Santa Monica' & Melrose' - so, that would leave only one street between for the white sedan to have turned off (and missed the conflagration). Yet in every report I have been able to find on this incident, there has been no mention of said white sedan or its driver.

This just seems odd, when considering the...odds.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Messages In This Thread
Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Ninurta - 12-19-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-19-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Ninurta - 12-20-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-20-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-19-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 01-01-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by PLOTUS - 12-20-2020, 03:03 AM