Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is CGI Going To Be The Death Of Hollywood As We Know It?
I tripped up on another Netflix series Love Death + Robots. I had no idea what to expect, and had not heard anything about it, so I was a little more than pleasantly surprised.

A little back story. I hate most animated productions. I will suffer through the holiday stuff with family,  animation is not my preference.

I was given an app a while back that gives me access to almost any program, movie, or video. The only thing I don't like about it is, that if you don't know what to look for, you have to shuffle through a lot of junk.

I clicked on Love Death + Robots by mistake. I am glad I did. 

I started out with computer graphic stick figures being a jump up from text. Though I still love Zork, Leisure Suit Larry was what I thought was a jump into the future. The last video game I played was Journey, so I am truly surprised at how far they have come with CGI.

Not all of the eighteen short stories are CGI, but they have quite a few that I found impressive, and a possible future threat to production sets and movie stars.

I can see it completely changing movie production as we know it. 

Quote:Love Death + Robots
2019 ‧ Animation ‧ 1 season

This collection of animated short stories spans several genres, including science fiction, fantasy, horror and comedy. World-class animation creators bring captivating stories to life in the form of a unique and visceral viewing experience. The animated anthology series includes tales that explore alternate histories, life for robots in a post-apocalyptic city and a plot for world domination by super-intelligent yogurt. Among the show's executive producers is Oscar-nominated director David Fincher.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Is CGI Going To Be The Death Of Hollywood As We Know It? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-15-2020, 06:41 PM