Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE
(12-12-2020, 05:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 04:45 PM)drussell41 Wrote:  In my own personal opinion, Phage is an asshole.

Phage introduced me to the controversial side of ATS, and taught me to be more careful at how I worded my post.

My friends tease me, and they say that I speak in parables, which, if I am not careful, comes across a bit off putting, when there is nothing to read but words in a text or post.

I don't mean to sound preachy or dismissive, but being the oldest of ten children, and years of instructing patients in understanding life sustaining information, in a way they would not just be able to understand, but would be able to relate to, and to see as something as basic as brushing their teeth, is likely why I speak the way I do.

I catch myself sometimes, and I rewrite or just delete a lot of posts in an attempt to make it less off putting, but I sometimes miss the mark, and Phage just happened to be the first one that called me out for it. I held no grudge over it, and I was not roasting him here. See, I just made another faux pas.   tinyfunny

Yeah, well, I disagree.  You don't come across as preachy to me at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE - by drussell41 - 12-12-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE - by drussell41 - 12-12-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 02:27 PM
RE: ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 05:17 PM