Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When The Left Divorces The Right
(11-23-2020, 04:18 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 03:33 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I hope your glasses come soon.

Me too.

This is an example of what I see. 

[Image: pasted-image-0.png]

So my mind is constantly trying to adjust everything I see into one exact image, but my left and right eyes are not cooperating. 

They each want to do their own thing. Consequently, I develop mild irritation which intensifies with time. I then get sleepy, because my poor brain needs a break.

Crazy thing is, now that I know what is wrong, I have been able to adjust, and I have found ways to reduce the stress. I am just so glad we found it out, before my doctor misdiagnosed me, and tried to put me on medications.

I had to laugh. I had to wear the patch last night, so when I came to the forum to check in, my right eye was covered. When I looked at this picture, I thought, that doesn't look too bad, maybe things are getting better. 

I took off my patch and burst out laughing. With one eye closed this picture doesn't look too bad. With both eyes open, it is a much more conjugated confabulated mess. Just another reminder too early in the morning to have to think about. I think this is a coffee morning.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by ABNARTY - 11-23-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by drussell41 - 11-23-2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-23-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by PLOTUS - 11-23-2020, 03:05 PM