Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To be clear Christianity verses Islam
(10-18-2020, 05:56 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It has been postulated that islam was started by the RC church in order to exterminate the Jews wile keeping the hands of the RC church clean.
One interesting point in islam is that it never ask for people to change, "you can keep on killing and keep your culture but everything you do will now be for God and the will of God. That was a big thing when asking people to convert and also explanes why islam has never changed in its will to hate and kill.
Islam does seem to be a copy of the RC religion, but an evil copy, just the sort of copy one would make for a religion to be evil.

my understanding is that most scholars think that islam came from the pagan worship of a moon god.

it is a accepted fact that the roman catholic church started in 590ce and it is also accepted islam started in 610ce, a mere 20 yrs apart.
it is also known that rome was very tolerant of worship of many different gods. they even rolled in gods of conquered lands. they even allowed jews to practice their worship of God. it is true that they persecuted Christians to a extent, but that came to a end during Constantine reign.

it is hard to believe that the roman catholic church in a mere 20 yrs, was able to start and spread a religion to counter Judaism and Christianity.
i may be mistaken but the idea that roman catholic church started islam is a relatively new tale started by this man.
Quote:
Quote:Allegations about Catholicism and Islam

Rivera also made several allegations about Islam, which he did not offer proof for. This includes allegations that Muhammad was manipulated by the Catholic Church to create Islam and destroy the Jews and other groups of Christians, and that Muhammad's first wife Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, was actually a Catholic nun in an Arabian monastery, who was told by a bishop to marry Muhammad and create Islam. Rivera also alleged that the Vatican staged an apparition at Fátima (named after Fatimah, daughter of Muhammad) to cultivate favor with Muslims. He further says that it also staged the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II using a Muslim as the marksman "to guilt-induce the Muslim world, bringing them still closer to the Catholic faith!"[4]

Alberto Rivera (activist) Former Jesuit Priest, Alberto Rivera

don't get me wrong many of the practices of the Catholic Church just seem wrong, as doses many other denominations. and islam is just plain wrong.
but to be able to do as i said above, it is hard to believe that the roman catholic church in a mere 20 yrs, was able to start and spread a religion to counter Judaism and other Christian denominations( for lack of a better word) of the time, let alone establish it own power over the world is just unbelievable to me.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
To be clear Christianity verses Islam - by PLOTUS - 10-18-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: To be clear Christianity verses Islam - by Wallfire - 10-18-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: To be clear Christianity verses Islam - by hounddoghowlie - 10-18-2020, 08:25 PM