Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To be clear Christianity verses Islam
This comes from Johns Hophins University. 
Alas in it's entirety it is quite long and frankly cumbersome for those liking a paragraph and some pictures, but it will clarify Judism, Christianity and Islam. It will show the divisions, the beliefs and likely the comming clash between all three in relation to our interpretation of

XXX*Revelations*XXX Edit  ( Armagedon) ...........in the strictest sense.

An essay on comparative eschatology among the three Abrahamic faiths—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—and how beliefs about the end times express themselves through foreign policy and conflict... I preview chapter three as the meat of the oratory, the important dirrection we are reading towards for answers. But the rest of the document including all the chapters is relevent and obligatory to present...... and enlightening.

I don't blame you if you choose to pass on invistigating this oratory, but bear in mind .... it is likely your future... Yes, no hyperbole

CHAPTER THREE Thy Kingdom Come Christianity and the End Times • Why does the United States consistently support the state of Israel, despite the diplomatic cost of doing so? • Why have American presidents—both liberals and conservatives—believed for over two hundred years that the United States is destined to bring freedom, prosperity, and democracy to the world? • Why do Western powers cultivate an optimistic vision of world peace and human rights, while some political leaders perceive a pervasive evil at work in the world? • While pursuing their optimistic world view, why do American governments—both liberals and conservatives—continue to invest so heavily in military capability, all in the name of peace? 

Just a preview to the story, it is worth reading in it's entirety.

https://www.jhuapl.edu/Content/documents...Vision.pdf      Here you will find answers to the comming conflict and perhaps End Times. Some will not believe, and some will find this explaining the words they are not articulate enough to express. I am the Latter.

Messages In This Thread
To be clear Christianity verses Islam - by PLOTUS - 10-18-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: To be clear Christianity verses Islam - by Wallfire - 10-18-2020, 05:56 PM