Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ?
(10-20-2020, 12:10 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 12:04 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .
OK quick version  . Royal Edinburgh show ( i think ) Sister a BIL were guests ( he was at the time president of the wiltshire sheep association ) Anyways shes busting for a piss and takes off at this passage gets to the corner at the same time as him coming from the opposite direction and knocked him ass over tit . She gets hauled up by his bodyguards as she apologizing and sees who it is . Then goes on to say , oh shit its you , gotta go before i piss myself and he just laughed and nodded to the guards who let her go .  A little later when meeting semi officially he asked her if she made it in time to which she replied yes while trying to disappear from the face of the earth  . Shes an aussie btw not that that matters of course . By her and bils account he seemed to be quite ok with it , guess he was happy she didnt have a knife or something . Lots more to the story of course but that the readers digest version .

Lol....lost in translation. Here across the pond in the colonies the expression "knocked up" carries an entirely different connotation. Our colloquialism is a tad more bawdy.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ? - by Wallfire - 10-17-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ? - by Wallfire - 10-19-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ? - by Antisthenes - 10-20-2020, 12:24 AM