Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars
Exciting Thread,,, Isn't it.

Hell YES we were NOT to Return,,, Think about it, why wouldn't we have gone back to start a Base and Mine the Moon Ourselves, All The Minerals there and Helium 3, Damn!

Why were all the pictures first looked at by NASA and the DOD and NSA  Before Being Released To The Public or the World?

Quote:According to Fred Steckling, author of the book, We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon II, Aldrin might have wanted to proclaim the truth of what he saw. Very likely, Pentagon and White House officials, fearful as always, would have cajoled, convinced or threatened him not to do so.

According to Steckling:

"The following list of facts I have learned from several individuals who are working or who have worked or been linked with NASA in some way over the years. For obvious reasons I will not now use their real names. The list below represents some of the information from three people: one is currently working in DOD missions for NASA; another started working with NASA & DOD when JSC (Johnson Space Center) was built. The third is a scientist who has worked at NASA and other facilities(and with) Edward Teller.'

There are buildings on the Moon.There is mining equipment on the Moon.

Photos, NASA photos, do exist which clearly show both of these. Hundreds, but probably thousands, of NASA photos have been tampered with. Specifically, by careful use of an airbrush, flying saucers and other UFOs can be removed, and then the photo is released to the public and/or press.

Film taken by astronauts clearly show UFOs, IFOs, Alien Vehicles, etc. The NSA screens all photos before release to the public. Everything that NASA has launched has been closely monitored by at least one 'alien' culture.

NASA knew about 'alien' activity on the Moon before Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins ever set foot on it. Edwin Aldrin at one point found evidence that we were NOT THE FIRST to arrive on the moon. After first seeing and then taking photographs of footprints in the lunar soil (Aldrin) then saw the beings that made the footprints (the report and transcripts of conversations between the astronauts were not clear if Aldrin had physical and/or mental contact with the entities).

"Alien Vehicles flew within 50 feet of a U.S. space vehicle for one full Earth orbit and then the AV departed; again while Aldrin was present. 'Buzz' Aldrin had a nervous breakdown because of these events and the pressure not to talk. There have been 22 deaths (many 'suicides') at JSC in Houston. No astronaut who has seen AVs or ETs is allowed to talk about it, even amongst themselves. If they do and are caught they may be fined, publicly humiliated, imprisoned, or have all pensions and future salaries taken away.'(my emphasis)

Title
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars - by guohua - 05-21-2016, 07:23 AM