Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's important to vote now more than ever
(10-20-2020, 08:07 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: 14 Days left, and this one's half ways gone...

That is 2 weeks! tinycool 

Time has gone by fast, even though sometimes it feels like it is not moving forward at all. And to be honest, i am not sure if time is even real, or just an agreement made by humans, but that stuff is for other threads...

I EXPECT Rogue people to join me in threads and shoutbox when it is election night! For me, these are the most interesting American elections so far in my life. And yet, i think that there are real powers behind the faces we see on the news (if we watch news to begin with). However, it is mentally important for me that peace is restored back to the streets of U.S.A. And as all Presidential elections across the ocean, this one will have an influence on Europe, too!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's important to vote now more than ever - by Finspiracy - 10-21-2020, 04:43 AM
RE: It's important to vote now more than ever - by Wallfire - 10-21-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: It's important to vote now more than ever - by Wallfire - 10-27-2020, 02:54 PM