Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attempted Assassinations on President Trump
(10-14-2020, 11:14 PM)Freija Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 06:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If you haven't bothered to read through my thread "Boom Report", you might want to go do that now.

Honestly, I tend to avoid most of your politically oriented paranoid threads because I find your position to be, in the words of the Biden campaign in reference to the president spreading baseless conspiracies to be "seriously unhinged".

I didn't want to get involved here but, Mystic Wanderer has been Right More than Wrong and has Excellent Sources.

Again, if Biden could fix anything in Washington D. C. he would have done something in the last 40 odd years other than Pad his and his Families Bank Account.
This is a FACT and he was even Stupid Enough to Bragg about it more than once.

This is just two of many reports that have come to our attention sense Biden started to make his Millions as V P under Obama.

Liberals need to Wake Up, These people are nothing more than Professional Politicians and they LIE!
That is just one reason many of us voted for a Non-Politician with a Loud Mouth that talks about things the Average Citizen Care About.

Vote for Biden if he is your choice or vote for Trump.

The Truth is Out There and some of us try to open the eyes of others.

I will not be commenting further here.
If anyone feels they need to avoid these threads and post then Avoid Them and allow others to post their thoughts and sources without being Considered As Unhinged, that is true TDS symptoms and again, all our members are allowed to post their thoughts herte without being called names.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-14-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by guohua - 10-15-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-13-2020, 09:13 AM