Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attempted Assassinations on President Trump
(10-14-2020, 06:01 PM)Freija Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 05:31 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: If Orange Man Bad wins again you can kiss your statues and targets goodbye!

If Orange Bad Man doesn't win, every right wing militant nutjob will be crawling out of their basements with their manly AK and ARs in tow because their fearless leader the instigator has told them to "stand by" which scares me a whole hella more than a few black rioters, Antifa soy boys and blue-haired SJWs.

We are witness to history here and the future direction of our nation. Let's hope it doesn't descent further into fascism and anarchy but if the Cheeto in Charge gets another term, I seriously have my doubts.

@"Freija",  I absolutely agree there are bad people on both "sides".  They ALL need to go!

If you haven't bothered to read through my thread "Boom Report", you might want to go do that now. Lots of information coming out about the last administration, and even back to the Bush administration.  Heck, I think it goes all the way back to 9/11. That information will come out later as more gets exposed, if they even allow us to see it.

In the meantime, what's coming out now should open a lot of eyes to the evil that has infiltrated our government.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-14-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-13-2020, 09:13 AM