Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi to Propose 25th Amendment Commission LOL
Someone needs to evaluate Pelosi for fitness for office - she clearly is unable to read. The Amendment in question clearly states that the action must be initiated by the Vice President and a majority of ranking executive department heads.

I don't think there are any percentages in that.

If the House tries to do an end run around the requirements clearly stated in the amendment, then every single congress critter voting for it needs to be taken up on charges of treason against the Constitution itself, and for making war on the US government, also treason.

There is a very good chance that Trump may win the election. Clearly the opposition is convinced he will. I can smell the desperation emanating from them. It smells just like bullshit.

Can these motherfuckers go any further off the rails? I know, I know, I shouldn't even ask that, since I'm sure they will. US politics are getting way too surreal - they are starting to look like an impressionist painting by a blind artist...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi to Propose 25th Amendment Commission LOL - by Ninurta - 10-09-2020, 06:35 AM